Hello from all of us at Pink Moods! We love that you are considering writing for us and for our growing community. If you believe in empowering women and helping them to live a life of their dreams, then please get in touch!
- Word Count: 350 – 1200 words
- Subheadings: Please split up your writing into at least 3 sections.
- Tone: Warm, empathetic, encouraging and inspiring. But writing from the heart is also key!
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Pink Moods. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Angles: Try writing from a new angle on a relevant subject and consider what would be attention grabbing so that you can keep the readers interest.
- Key Content: Please put in bold any key points that you want to make.
- Spam Links: We are delighted to promote you as an individual, but will only promote a business if it fits our philosophy. To advertise your business throughout our site please contact us.
- Author Backgrounds: Mainly we look for authors who have qualifications and experience in the following subjects: Psychology, life coaching, human sciences, counselling and related areas.
- Other ways that you can write for us: We also accept published authors in similar fields to write articles for us. Finally we look for inspiring life stories from women who have achieved personal growth, overcome obstacles successfully or submissions about women in your life who have inspired you. We are looking for tips and recommendations on how to lead a more confident or positive life.
- Claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to the story. Ideally link to the credible sources so that the reader can also do further research. Please use sources and references in your articles.
- Keep it Simple & Punchy: If you can delete words that are unnecessary you will better engage the reader which will help promote your expertise even further. Try also to write in simple language that is accessible to all so that you don’t lose some of your potential audience.
- Response Time: We try to get back to you with a response as to whether the article can be accepted within 2 weeks from submission.
- Photo Guidelines: We are happy to publish images that are 890 pixels by 350 pixels as long as we have full rights to use it under copyright law and an image credit is supplied to us.
- Subjects We Love: We love subjects around comforting, supporting or inspiring women to help them to become empowered and more confident about life, work and love.
- Promoting You: We appreciate you taking the time to write for us and as there is no payment involved we will do all that we can to promote you as a writer, both in the bio section dedicated to you on our site and even promoting your book if you are an author. All we ask for you to appear on our site is 3 unique articles a year!
- Titles: If you need help with titles just let us know. We try to make your work stand out so we will adapt the title if the same has already been promoted on our site so that the article gets the attention that it deserves and so the customer is enticed to read something new! Please keep them short and snappy as possible as these are more likely to be read.
- No Hyperlinks: We will add your hyperlinks in your profile, and these will be shown at the bottom of your article and also permanently in our authors section on the website if you are approved as an author for our site. Otherwise please do not add hyperlinks to your articles.
- The Ending of Your Articles: Please leave the reader feeling they can conquer the world! :) A few tips or some guidance on how they can be positively change their life with just a few baby steps is perfect.
By submitting to PinkMoods.com you accept and acknowledge our terms, any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Pink Moods editorial team.
Please use the contact form below and add the following if you’re wanting to write for us:
- Your bio (background, qualifications, experience, books written or life experience you want to write about)
- Your proposed article title
- An example of your writing.
If you have been accepted as a writer please also include:
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio. (300 Pixels by 300 Pixels)
- A full working title.
- A copyright approved image for commercial use in the right dimensions with the image credit (890 Pixels by 350 Pixels )If provided
- A bio less than 150 words.
Thank you and much love from all of us at Pink Moods x.
Not all stories can be published and please see our policies for the content that is prohibited.