COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Pink Moods Ltd (company no 8791578) whose registered office is at Retford Enterprise Centre, Randall Way, Retford, Notts, DN22 7GR.
2. Employees of Pink Moods Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [www.facebook.com/pinkmoods or sometimes via www.twitter.com/pinkmoods]
5. Closing date for entry will be March 30th 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
The entries will be collected via emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of why you want to be coached, why the time is now for you and what you hope to achieve by the end of the 6 week coaching programme. The most motivated applicants will be granted free life coaching as specified on the advert and email of confirmation when the winners are decided.
The prizes are as follows: First prize: 5 courses of 6 week life coaching 1 hour per week via Skpye at an agreed time and date suitable to both parties , runners up get a free lifetime membership to our Premium Plus membership access codes are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for anything other than membership on www.pinkmoods.com. Further information can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/pinkmoods and information on memberships can be found on our terms and conditions or subscription page.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be judged by a panel of Pink Moods staff.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner via email as to when and where the prize can be collected/redeemed.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. They also agree to assigning full copyright and ownership of a reference of their experience of coaching to Pink Moods limited to be used in all forms of media as decided by Pink Moods Limited.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to completing a reference of services and the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Pink Moods, Retford Enterprise Centre, Randall Way, Retford, Notts, DN22 7GR
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and also our sites submission terms here.
21. Your email address is collected for us to notify you if you are the winner and also to send you emails regarding products or services that may be of interest to you of which you can unsubscribe to via the email easily at any time.